Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Happy Tuesday, Friends!



So I've got a few little notes to share:

1) Sorry for the site wonky-ness over the weekend and yesterday. In preparation for a site update (it's about time don't you think), we were messing with the server. My apologies if you couldn't access the blog. It should be good to go today.

2) It was so much fun to host all those lovely stories last week about women growing their families. So much fun in fact, that I think we should make it a tradition. My plan: for the duration of my pregnancy, I'm going to post more stories every Wednesday of every week. Starting tomorrow. For reals.


Many of you have already sent in your thoughts on pregnancy, childbirth and adoption. I look forward to posting some of those stories and inviting others to join in as well. Now we can all look forward to Wednesdays together.

By the way, to find all the growing families stories in one place, you can go here.

3) Because of the wonky-ness, I've decided to extend the J Caroline Home Giveaway for one more day. I'll republish it at the top so it doesn't get lost.

4) I've got a great Guest Mom this week that you'll love to meet. Watch for her introduction and first post in the next little bit.



5) I could not be more excited to get the house ready for Halloween! The kids pulled out the Halloween box yesterday. Remember those awesome plates (find instructions here)? The spooky branches? I can't wait to see how everything looks in our new dwelling. Fun!! What are you guys doing for Halloween decorations? Anything especially rad?

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

We have a halloween tree that we put up every year! The best part? My Mom makes miniature versions of the children's costumes! They are awesome! We love taking out the ornaments and remembering the year they were a mouse, owl, fairy etc.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 12:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Angela said...

LOVED the pregnancy/motherhood posts. Let me know if you need more thoughts. I love being a mother, only it's running me ragged these days! :) Nope, not pregnant, just have a toddler again. Hope you are feeling well! love ya.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 1:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger denise @ little ant design said...

I remember seeing those plates last year - loved them then and love them now. What a great Halloween craft.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 12:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sascha said...

We have compiled a few idea's for a Halloween Party on our blog here in New Zealand - http://blog.filiokus.co.nz/2009/10/trick-or-treat.html

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 10:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home