Monday, July 27, 2009

Sparrow



While in Chicago, I had the chance to visit a super hip salon called Sparrow Hair to witness a makeover for two lovely bloggers. I fell in love with the salon. Vintage barbershop chairs refitted. Antique sinks. Restored tin ceiling. Reclaimed wallpaper. Beautiful texture everywhere.



This is one of the stylists at Sparrow. Isn't she fantastic? If I lived in Chicago I would try to convince her to be my bff.

The event was organized by Heather Barmore, Susan Wagner and Danielle Wiley — 3 of the most chic ladies at the conference. It was a treat to spend time with them. You can see more pretty pics of the gathering and the salon here.




add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger mrs boo radley said...

Sounds like Sparrow is a lovely place...

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Making it Lovely said...

*Thank you.* You may have just found my new salon… I have my least favorite haircut in years. I think my guy has kinda lost his touch.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 4:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cathy said...

Are you sure that stylist isn't your twin sister? I kept looking at your profile picture and then at her and wondering if it was just you in a wig. Looks like a cool place.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 5:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Robin. said...

Haha Cathy... I think that would explain why she thinks so highly of her!

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 8:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aileen said...

Sparrow is positively beautiful and Sheba and her business partner Susan are amazing stylists. I've been going to Sheba for years and I adore her.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 3:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home