Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to BlogHer



I'm on my way to Chicago this afternoon for the BlogHer conference. Yay!
Can't wait to meet some of you there. Can't wait to hang out with my Kirtsy peeps. Can't wait make totebags at the Yudu Nation Meetup!! (Room #1237 at the Sheraton.)
Want to know where to find me at BlogHer? Here's a glimpse of my personal schedule.

Stay tuned. I'll be blogging and tweeting from BlogHer over the next couple of days. I'll post pics of the awesome totebags. And a little birdie told me there would even be a fab giveaway tomorrow.

Chicago skyline image here.

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Anonymous Boston Mamas said...

Can't wait to see you there G! xoxo Christine

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:50:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wish I could join you. Have fun!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 1:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Have a great time!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 5:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aimee Friedrich said...

Have fun!

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 8:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Abbyblujay said...

have fun while you're here! may i suggest Argo Tea... it's my favorite place. EVER. (that is if you like tea and things that are awesome HAHA)

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 10:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

I am new to the blogging world and this is the first I've heard of Blogher. Let us know what it's like.

xo,
cristin
www.simplifiedbee.blogspot.com

Friday, July 24, 2009 at 8:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger simplymama said...

It was so great seeing you!! :hugs: Alicia (and baby Leah)

Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 5:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home