Monday, July 27, 2009

Francie Pants



My girls are loving the
Francie Pants I brought home from Chicago. T
hink of them as a modern bloomer to cover your undies so you can do handstands and cartwheels while wearing a skirt — you can see examples of how they're worn here. My girls have been wearing their francies under skirts and over leggings and trying out new outfit configurations pretty much nonstop since the plane landed.

Maude said she is going to plan her back-to-school wardrobe around them. Olive likes the paperdolls included in each box.
I can see we're going to need more than the 2 pairs I came home with. See all the Francie Pants designs here.


Labels:

add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Aimee Friedrich said...

I've been meaning to get some of these for my dress and skirt loving little girl. think I'll do it now while I'm thinking about it.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:33:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Jayne said...

Monkey Bar Buddies are awesome too. I love them because they have solid colors.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:39:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Mixing Bowl Mama said...

SOOO cute! I don't have a girl, but if I did I would buy these for sure. Adorable!

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Peanut Blossom said...

I would have loved these during my uniform-wearing days as a girl. I've read about them before but am glad to hear that real live girls think they are the bee's knees. :)

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger mimi's mommy said...

I wish they were my size. Awesome for beddy-bye.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 2:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. I find that stretch biking type shorts are just as effective. They are longer, and I can find them in second- hand stores for less than a dollar.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 2:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Vivi said...

So cute that your daughter wants to plan her whole fall wardrobe around them! Cute name and box too.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Blogful said...

This is exactly what I have been looking for. Cute non-biker shorts. I was even going to break out the sewing machine. ahem. Thanks for the post.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 12:21:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you a million times for the link for Francie Pants. I have never heard of them and we need them at our house!

What would we do without you?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 10:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home