Thursday, July 30, 2009

IS•LY



I couldn't help but notice
Melissa Esplin at the BlogHer conference. She was pretty much always the most stylin' person in the room. (See one of the fab outfits she wore here. Isn't she lovely?)

I took her card home with me so I could look up her blog,
IS•LY. I like how she came up with the name. It stands for I Still Love You and is dedicated to all her creative pursuits — pursuits that had to take a little bit of a back seat when she became a mother.

Her blog is great. Here's a link to her
DIY on how to make a Camera Flash Sock (with examples of when you might want to use one). I'm totally going to make one of these.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Melissa's tutorial on glass etching is golden, too. I'm lucky enough to have known this talented lady for reals!

Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 3:16:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Isabel @AlphaMom said...

I met Melissa and she was so sweet and humble about the GREATNESS that is her blog.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 3:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Susan said...

I do believe I stopped her in the hall both Friday AND Saturday to tell her how lovely she looked. Because goodness! She truly did.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 4:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Minnie said...

Anyone who does bookbinding is awesome!!! I checked out her book projects and they are so sweet...I'll have to check out her Etsy store.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you!!! Thank you!

It was so wonderful to get to meet you in real life! Can we be friends?

Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 10:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Petit Elefant said...

Not only is she stylin' she's also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in your life.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 12:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home