Monday, January 26, 2009

Twig & Thistle Blog




This morning, on new-to-me blog Twig and Thistle (it's a great one!), I saw two pretty things I wanted to share:

A calendar/book designed by Yoshie Watanabe
— with real ribbon worked into each illustration. So beautiful. It's no longer in print, but if anyone finds a source on an existing copy, please let me know. I would love to own one.



And these yummy stamps showcasing Mexican imports. See more examples from the series on the Twig and Thistle post.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Annalea said...

Fun stuff. :o) When I saw your title, I thought of Fog & Thistle, one of my favorite Etsy shops.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 4:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Joslyn said...

those books are incredibly lovely!
xo

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:04:00 AM EST  
Blogger Kristin - The Goat said...

I was looking through some "memories" from a cruise I took and one thing that I kept was a stamp from Mexico - it was the one with the overalls. How fun to see them here.

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 7:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home