Thursday, January 22, 2009

100 Dresses Project




Did you hear what Kirsten of Tollipop is doing?

Using the classic children's story, The Hundred Dresses, as a starting point, she's created a Hundred Dresses Project. She is drawing her own series of one hundred dresses and has challenged others to make one hundred “somethings” as well.
It's especially sweet to read the stories she conjures up about each dress-wearing-girl. And I love seeing the names she picks. (For anyone needing to name a daughter, I'm betting Kirsten's list of 100 names will be pretty fantastic.)

You can follow Kirsten's progress by clicking the "hundred dresses project" link in her sidebar. What hundred things would you make?

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger ABBY said...

beautiful. now to set my mind to my 100 things. thanks so much for sharing this!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 7:01:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! You totally inspired me to make my own 100 things as well. Maybe it has to do with art, or with crafts. I can't wait!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:22:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the drawing style. If I had the time I'd make 100 lovey vegan desserts.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

What an awesome idea. Now what 100 things could I make??

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:05:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabrielle,

Thank you so much for this lovely mention. What an honor to be featured on your site!

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tania said...

I'm pretty darn sure I'm going to make 100 mistakes ....

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 11:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home