Monday, January 26, 2009

Paper Toy Bi-Plane



I know I've mentioned The Toymaker a couple of times in past posts, but whenever someone sends me an email re-introducing me to it, I'm always glad. So I assume you'll be glad too. The 411: FREE patterns for paper toys. From designs that are beautifully hand-painted by artist, Marilyn Scott-Waters.



The talented Chelsea of Frolic wrote to me the other day and said, "My sis (mother of 4) printed these bi-planes for stocking stuffers for her little kiddies at Christmas and I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were. Plus, it was free and the kids went mad over it."


January is probably the perfect time to try these out. It's too cold to be outside so good indoor activities are necessary. And the toy designs are colorful and cheery in contrast with the gray winter weather.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Looks like I just found my rainy day project to do with my son. Thank you!

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 2:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Harley Dee said...

Very cute, I love the other free printable too! Thanks!

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 7:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home