Monday, October 09, 2006

Potluck Studios




An unexpected Family Fun Day perk: In the middle of the afternoon, our hostess invited anyone interested to drive over to the Pine Cone Hill Tent Sale about 20 minutes from the farmhouse. Although I loved about one million things under the tent, I walked away with only one — the perfect cake stand for Baby Betty's 1st birthday, by Potluck Studios.


I bought the small 8" one in light aqua blue. Bonus for me: it retails for $27, but was $8 at the tent sale. Double sweet.

Second pic from Brides.com.
add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 2:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lizzy said...

there are so many reasons we should move back to ny! that sale ( i know if was in MA) has my name all over it!!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 5:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kaila said...

That is super cute (yet another thing I might purchase because of this blog). Thanks!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 6:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

awesome find, and a great deal!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 7:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bek said...

Ohhh, I am jealous. I have been looking for the perfect cake stand. I think you just bought it!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 1:02:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

I love this so much! Fantastic purchase. And what a treasure for that first birthday!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 9:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home