Monday, October 09, 2006

Chic Jam Jars



Yesterday, as we left our friends' home after an amazing Sunday dinner, they loaded us up with a loaf of homemade bread and a jar of homemade raspberry jam. The bread and jam were both fantastic and we inhaled them this morning for breakfast, but in typical DesignMom fashion, I was equally impressed with the presentation. The jam was in a jar I had never seen before and I loved it. Wide and squat.


In addition to making jam look dynamite, these would be so great stacked up and filled with something colorful — Skittles or Mike & Ikes. Or even on a desk with paperclips and rubberbands. The wide mouth makes for easy access.
This company makes them. You can buy them here.

Thanks to Lee Anne and Mark for delicious dinner, great conversation and the blog content.

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I love these jars. How great!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 10:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

For Christmas last year, my friend made her yummy caramel sauce and put in these jars as gifts.
I, like you DM, was just as impressed with the jar as I was the deliciousness in the jar!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 10:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Mom in Mendon said...

Darling jars, new to me, too.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 10:52:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them too, you will also love the French hermetic jars at The Container Store.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 11:13:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Jenni, I just looked up the jars at the Container Store. They're great. Thanks for the tip.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home