Thursday, October 05, 2006

Something Warm to Wear



I love the look of one-piece outfits for babies and I love that I don't have to find a coordinating top and bottom because it's all there. So I was happy to find
this lovely hooded outfit for Betty. So cozy through the fall and into the winter. Comes in blue stripes and brown stripes as well.

Related Note:
Old Navy has figured back into my regular scoping-out-routine after a hiatus of a few years. Who knew? I want an ON insider to give me the skinny on how the children's department was revamped. The designers are on fire. Great stuff.
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. That happened with me, too. I couldn't stand that place for awhile. Then suddenly I'm finding stuff I like again.

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 11:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Cubby said...

Gabby..I am going to send you an e mail... my friend is a designer at Gap and they are doing a few test runs..

AND a gap shoe store is going to open this month..........

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 5:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

I look forward to your email cubby.

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 7:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger JennyW said...

I've been looking for something like this ... thanks for the tip.

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 1:06:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home