Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome Rosalynde



I'm terribly excited that Rosalynde Welch joins us today as Guest Mom of the week.

Rosalynde might be the smartest stylish-mom you've ever met. She's a PhD from UC San Diego, the oldest of 11 kids, and mother of 3. One of her most amazing and intimidating skills is an ability to be as smart as she is without sounding pretentious. Rosalynde grew up in SoCal, but I'm not sure which part. (Are you like totally a valley girl? Can you give us the low-down on the OC?) She now lives in St. Louis where her equally smart husband is finishing his residency. Smart and stylish — stand back, she's a double threat.

I hadn't seen Rosalynde since college and was delighted to find her writing for a readership of thousands as a blogger at Times and Seasons. Thank you for joining us, Rosalynde!
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

I don't know how I happened upon this blog... I think throug Lisa's, but I just have to say that I love the essay on Motherhood titled "The Sea All Water" (can be found on the times and seasons website) that you wrote in 2005, Rosalynde. I've fowarded it to all of my friends!!! Thanks SO much for your perspective. Leslie

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo! (And, yes, I remember meeting back in St. Louis) I'll certainly stop by to see what you have to say :-)

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 2:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Laura Gunn Studio said...

Rosalynde, you look gorgeous and I must agree that you're both stylish and brilliant.

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 3:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Betina said...

I think I went to BYU study abroad in London with Rosalynde.

Spring 1999.

Wierd.

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 11:42:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home