Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ask Design Mom: Puppy Costume




Sara asks: My daughter wants to be a puppy/doggy for Halloween. She wears kid size 6. Have you seen anything cute out there?


Apparently, only babies are supposed to dress as dogs, because there is practically nothing out there in size 6. But I did find a super-cute dalmation costume at Pottery Barn
and a silly beagle here. If anyone out there does need one for baby, I thought the cutest one was here.

Have time to hunt? Ebay had a few choices in size 6. Try here or here or here.
add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you love one-piece, zip-up Halloween costumes? Saves all the trouble of coming up with 30 different components from 30 different store. I work for OshKosh B'Gosh and so this year Noel is being a monkey in a orange t-shirt from my store. Cute and simple. Jonah will be a cowboy, which has launched a hunt for cowboy boots, a hat that will fit his ginormous head, fringed vest, etc. And I will be dressed as a dad, because I am too lazy to dress up for Halloween.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 11:10:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was at buycostumes.com looking for an ariel costume for my girls and i searched "dog costumes" with this post in mind. thought you'd like to see this costume they returned to me:

http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17911&PCatID=Search+Results&ccatid=dog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 3:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Josh, yes, one-piece costumes are great. I especially love costumes that allow for cozy long johns or turtlenecks underneath so you don't have to hide the whole thing under a parka if it's cold.

Laurie, awesome costume! Is that what you're dressing up as? My 21-month old knows a handful of words and hotdog is one of them. This would be a big hit at our house.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 8:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home