Thursday, September 21, 2006

For Grandma



Lisa's excellent post on early Christmas shopping has me on the lookout for gifts. I have 3 Grandmothers that I like to send something to and I usually end up sending chocolates. But I saw this magnifier designed by Carl Fabergé and thought it was a lovely gift for an elegant someone with failing eyesight.

Or maybe it would be received more like "Ha, Ha. You can't see and have to wear a magnifier around your neck."

Anyway, if my eyes fail, please send me one of these.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Allysha said...

that's beautiful for anybody!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 8:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

What if your grandma accidentally starts a fire on her chest from the rays of the sun? I'm not sure about this gift.

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 1:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home