Friday, July 14, 2006

Letter Arts Review




My sister Jordan mentioned calligraphy on her awesome blog the other day. It reminded me I had let my subcription lapse to
Letter Arts Review.

Letter Arts Review is an amazing trade journal about calligraphy. It comes out quarterly and isn't as widely subscribed to as other design-related trade journals, like Communcation Arts for example. I think its uncommon element is a plus. I like to think I'm looking at a wide variety of inspiring publications, some of which are hopefully out of the mainstream. (I'm not trying to diss Communication Arts. I'm a long-time fan and sometime subscriber.)


The work featured in LAR is consistently beautiful and mostly done without a computer, a wonderful alternative from most current lettering work. If you like designy things at all, you'll love getting this in the mail.
add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I'm subscribing today.

Friday, July 14, 2006 at 12:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home