Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mammals on Ramps



If you've had the chance to wander around Prague, there's a 90% chance you noticed a toy shop full of wooden toys with tons of them hanging from the ceiling. I say 90% because I think there are like 50 of these shops and Prague isn't that big.

In one of those toy shops, we bought two things. One of them was an elephant that walked down a ramp.

The elephant was well-loved by children and adults and eventually broke from all the affection. I've searched and searched and finally found the same one here. There are other animals available, but the elephant is far and away the best looking and, I think, the animal one would most want to see walking down a ramp.

I don't know if anyone is stocking these in the states, but they should, because I want to buy one for everyone I know.
add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I seriosly have looked online for one of these before when I wanted to give it as a baby gift. Thanks Gabby.

Friday, July 14, 2006 at 1:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jordan said...

seriously

Friday, July 14, 2006 at 1:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger liz said...

oh i like the penguin.

Friday, July 14, 2006 at 1:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

The hedgehog is a nice shape as well. I wish it were unpainted.

Friday, July 14, 2006 at 1:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home