Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yudu Meetup Winners!



It's been a whole week since the Yudu Nation Meetup. Time to announce the lucky winners! Congratulations to:

1)
Christine Koh of Boston, MA
2)
Christy Nelson of Nebraska
3) Amanda Webster of Charlotte, NC
4)
Naomi of Wichita, Kansas

Yay! Ralph picked your cards out of a hat and you are now the proud owners of your own Yudu Silkscreen Machines plus loads of accessories! Thanks again to everyone who dropped by the meetup. With a ginormous thanks to Yudu for sponsoring the event and the generous prizes.

And really friends, if you haven't checked out the Yudu Silk-screening Machine, put it on your list asap. Every scout troop, PTA group and craft club should own one. For reals. Watch for sales at Michaels and JoAnn's and you can snag one of these bad boys for around $250. Nice.

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger oobbles said...

OMG I can't believe Christy won!! We are so having a YUDU party at her house!

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 3:11:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Boston Mamas said...

Agh, my comment just got eaten... trying again.

G, it was so fantastic to visit you at the Yudu suite (I listed it among my favorite BlogHer moments at http://popdiscourse.com/) -- loved the creativity element at BH.

Am thrilled and honored to own one of these awesome machines... now I have a good reason to clean up my studio! :-) xoxo Christine

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 3:15:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Erin Bassett said...

Congratulations!!

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 3:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Superdumb Supervillain said...

Oh, wow! I am so thrilled... I need to start brainstorming projects.

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Christy said...

I've been trying to get my hands on one all week! WOOT! Now I'll just have one delivered to my house. SWEET!

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 4:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Toni said...

Congrats everyone! I was really dreaming of winning one!

Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 12:38:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST YUDU PRINT

http://inksdesign.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/first-yudu-print/

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 6:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home