Monday, July 13, 2009

Nieces and Nephews



This is handsome Henry Stanley (son of Jared and Liz) at a park at the top of Nob Hill in San Francisco. I took this photo when I was hanging out with him on Thursday evening. He likes swings, helicopters, throwing sand and peas. We are now best friends.

On Friday, I attended the Revenue Bootcamp in Silicon Valley on behalf of Kirtsy. I'll share pics and a report on the kirtsy blog when I'm back at my desk and can upload photos.


In the meantime, I'm hanging at Josh and Erin's house in St. George, Utah. Yesterday (that would be Sunday) we piled into the car early in the morning and drove the whole crew to St. George for cousins week.
Swimming and art projects and movies and rock climbing and every cool thing we can find to do. We already have our tickets for Harry Potter 6 (woot!).

I can't get enough of my awesome nieces and nephews. It's a highly creative bunch. And apparently social media is in their blood -- Zella and Ruth, two of my nieces here in St. George keep a fab blog for teens called Brown Paper Packages.
add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger mrs boo radley said...

Lovely. I married into a family full of nieces and nephews...some of whom are only a few years younger than I am and have kiddos of their own, which makes me a great-aunt already!

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jacylann Nix said...

sounds like you had a great time!

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 8:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger liso. said...

...so since you're in town...

i saw some white rocking chairs at the big lots in town and thought of you (how weird, huh?). anyway, they're fifty bucks. not sure how you're doing on that project-o, but just thought i'd let you know...

stay cool! (um, literally, not like high school yearbooks...)

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 8:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tricia said...

I have decided, based your your blog and your sister's and CJane's and NieNie's and some others, that Mormon women are somehow granted more hours in the day and more days in the week than the rest of us. Possibly Mormon men, too. But I don't read their blogs.

It's inspiring!

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 9:04:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry is a charmer! Great photo.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 4:53:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Karin Webb said...

Welcome home Gabby! I know your week is so full of fun and family but just knowing that you're in the same town as me makes me smile.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 12:57:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jenelle said...

Wow, St. George! I've got family there too and actually just visited it for the first time since my childhood a couple months ago. Very brief visit, but we did manage to check out the beautiful red rock towards the back of the town. It sounds like you had a great time!

Friday, July 17, 2009 at 3:16:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home