Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Windy City



I leave to Chicago in an hour for the Sears Design Forum. (Woot!) I'm all packed and it is for sure my best packing job ever. One small suitcase for 4 days in 2 cities. And nothing heavy in my handbag.


My laptop is in the shop which means posting will either be light or non-existent for the rest of the week depending on what kind of computer time I can beg, borrow or steal — or how willing I am to type on my iPhone.

But I leave you with this stunning image and a promise to
twitter my little heart out till I'm back at my desk. Hugs. Kisses. I miss you already.

Image via Stuck In Customs.

add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Anonymous beth_cuteybaby said...

Chicago is so exciting! hope you have a good trip!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 11:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

excited to see you thursday! hope you have a great trip

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 12:23:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. I'm a proud native Chicagoan and you are visiting one of the best cities. ENJOY!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 7:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It was so great seeing you again! We got home safe and sound- so wise that I didn't stay out late!

Steph

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 10:34:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Making it Lovely said...

Ooh, fun! I was invited too, but I have a newborn so the timing wouldn't work for me. Looking forward to seeing your coverage!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 1:02:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous JT@Bigbabybargains said...

Make sure you grab a slice of pizza from Gino's East. Or better yet take a whole pie home with you (they have frozen ones for out-of-towners)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 10:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved meeting you at the summit!

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 2:16:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous stacy di said...

Welcome! You have some great weather while you're here! Hope you're having a great time!

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 6:50:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home