Friday, July 03, 2009

Hair Relief



I got my hair done last night. It was in sad, sad shape — I hadn't made time to get it done since I moved. But now I've discovered Natalie. She's a hair genius. And I feel totally hot. If you want Natalie to cut your hair, you can find her here.

Also. One of the funnest parts of getting my hair done was talking blogging and social media. Natalie and her friend Ashley just launched a cute new site called Sensibly Styled. The tag line: Sensibly Styled finds all the modest clothing, from all the brands you love, and puts it all in one place.

It was fun to talk strategy and share advice on growing a site. Man. I can pretty much talk social media all. day. long.

Outfit pictured put together by Sensibly Styled.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am happy to say she is awesome! She does my kids hair and mine too!

We went to the kirtsy event together! She is awesome!

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 4:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tali said...

I love how you always give shout outs to where they are deserved! Women helping other women, it's wonderful. Always plugging the things you love! Thank you.

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 6:47:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Janika said...

So glad to know about Natalie's website! I'm sure it will prove to be very useful.

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 9:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Donna said...

Nice find!

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 7:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Hilary said...

Her site makes things sooo much easier when you're shopping online for something cute AND modest!

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 11:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just got my hair cut tonight...and I love it. I always love how she styles it for me, even when it is 9:00 PM and I am just going home to bed.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 12:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Bertie said...

Thanks for sharing-- I think I'm going to love this new site too!!:)

Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 9:43:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home