Wednesday, July 01, 2009

30 Stangers Exhibit



This is what I wish I could attend tomorrow (Thursday) night:

The 30 Strangers Exhibit by Justin Hackworth
Thursday, July 2nd from 6-9pm
1 East Center Street - Suite 215, Provo, UT

This is why I wish I could attend:

1) The event is going to be lovely.
2) I know several of the Mother and Daughter pairs in the photos (like Liz & Betsy and Courtney & Cindy) and would enjoy seeing them celebrated.

3) Anyone attending the event who makes a $25 donation to the Center for Women and Children in Crisis, can schedule a free mother/daughter session of their own with Mr. Hackworth. Which is a screaming deal.



You can find more info here.

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Aikele said...

I love Justin's work. It is nice to see something unique but classic, truly a work of art. I can't wait for this exhibit!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Leisa Hammett said...

What a beautiful blog here! I'm subscribing for the visual feast of it. Glad to know about this exhibit. I'm the writer half on a somewhat similar project, only it's a book telling the stories in words and pictures of 18 families living with autism that will also be a couple of exhibits: www.rebekahpope.com/heartachetohope
Cheers! Thanks for the visual sunshine shot to my soul. Found you via Scribbit's ebook on blogging. Namaste,

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 6:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

so bummed I can't be there for it. sounds awesome

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 11:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristen said...

it was amazing! such talent and a wonderful group of people supporting a good cause!

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:01:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home