Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Welcome July!



July is looking hot. Also hawt. Here's a peek at my calendar.


4th

Independence Day.
This weekend, we'll celebrate our independence with our cousins at a lake in Fort Collins, Colorado. Sailing. Fireworks. Hotdog roast. Perfect.


7th & 8th
Home Design Summit in Chicago.

Anytime I see a good ol' American company focusing more on design, I want to give high-fives all around. I'm really looking forward to this.
Hosted by the Sears Corporation.

9th & 10th
Revenue Bootcamp in Silicon Valley.
Kirtsy is sending me straight from Chicago to San Francisco for this one-day conference. I know a decent amount about revenue and social media, but I'm super hyped to learn more. As always, it will be delightful to hear from the famed Guy Kawasaki.
Hosted by Garage Technology Ventures and Microsoft BizSpark. Want to come too? Use the code KIRT09 for a $50 discount on registration.

Jordan and Paul will still be in Brazil while I'm visiting their beloved San Francisco. But luckily, Jared and Liz just moved to the City by the Bay as well — so I'll still get to hang with family.

12th - 16th

Cousins Week.

On the 12th, we'll load up our family of 7 and head to St. George, Utah. What is cousins week? I'm not exactly sure. But my sister Sara invited all Stanley cousins 8 years old or older to come hang out at her house and do awesome stuff for a week. My kids can't wait. Can't. Wait.


22nd - 25th

BlogHer 09!
I'll be flying into Chicago on Wednesday, the 22nd. I've got a jam-packed schedule planned. Parties. Demonstrations. More parties. I'll share all the deets in another post because there's just so much info.

Biggest challenge of the month
(in addition to missing Ben Blair and the kids while I'm traveling): packing for BlogHer. Seriously peeps. How about you? What are your July plans? Will I see you at any of these events?

The fab sailing photo (that happens to look so patriotic!) is from TrekEarth.

add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Happy 4th! We are off to Tahoe!!! Getting out of the 110 degree heat of the desert. Just finished Sienna's outfit too ;) I don't wear "outfits" so I am in the clear....

http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2009/06/4th-of-july-t-shirt-toddler-skirt.html

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 3:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so looking forward to Blogher...yes, what to pack? I know a big highlight will be meeting you and so many cool peeps.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 3:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jennifer Brailsford said...

I love your blog. I am sure you read that often. To answer your question my July plans revolve around running. After having my first child I have decided to train for a half marathon. Thus, July is filled with 5K and 10K to get me prepared.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 5:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

M month is CRAZY too - in fact, I am skipping the Sears/Kmart event cause I can't fit it in. We are sending Erica, our assistant. She is so sweet - you will love her. :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 7:24:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Liz said...

Well then, I'll get to to see you in Chicago twice this month. Starting next week. Yay!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 8:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger likeschocolate said...

I am flying to Germany to pick up our oldest child who has been spending his summer going to school and visiting his Oma. I can't wait to eat some schnitzel and yummy chocolate.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 9:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are busy this month too! :) I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Kmart/Sears event.

I love the idea of a Cousins Week. How fun! My kids have SO many cousins it'd be a blast to put something like that on.

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 9:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger liso. said...

can't help but love the george!!!

:)

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 2:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Jennifer James said...

July is crazy! I will be going to the Sears/Kmart event and I cannot wait. See you there! Then I have another event to attend hosted by Underwriters Laboratories the day before Blogher. Blogher is going to be very busy! I can't even wrap my mind around the schedule. Busy, but so exciting!

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 10:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger sweetlifeinthevalley said...

See you at Blogher.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 3:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home