Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodship Totes



I'm still away from home (and my computer. sigh.), hanging out in St. George, Utah for Cousins Week. I assumed I would have lots of time to blog. But alas, I was wrong. Happily, I have stolen some time this morning to get up a few posts. I am such a blogging junkie.



An email about these
gorgeous totebags by Goodship was in my inbox this morning. Made by a Brooklyn-based textile designer and hand-printed on organic cotton canvas. They look super strong and functional (as well as American-made) and very stylish to boot. I don't think I've ever seen a roll-up tote before. I am such a tote junkie.
add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger mrs boo radley said...

I love stuff that can be rolled up and stowed away...

Nice!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 1:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger beautiful things said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 1:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger beautiful things said...

Love it! It reminds me of a more sturdy EnviroSac (also a roll away gem!)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 1:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jill said...

you're in st. george today huh? might bump into you today then since i live here! enjoy your time here in this spectacular part of the world {hope you brought your swimsuit and some sunscreen} :)

p.s. if you like sushi, you must try samuri 21 {over near old navy} and have the st. george roll and the samuri 21 roll, trust me...they're delish!

enjoy and welcome to utah's dixie!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 3:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Jennifer James said...

Love those! Beautiful. There's nothing like a gorgeous tote.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 7:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

those are so cute. awesome find!

Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 5:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Vanessa said...

oh I just LOVE these!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 6:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! They would make a great bag for short grocery trips.

Friday, July 17, 2009 at 2:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger paula said...

I love a tote, but a roll up tote makes it all the better!

Friday, July 17, 2009 at 3:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home