Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blue Lily Photography



Here's some good news: the talented Wendy Whitacre of Blue Lily Photography is coming to New York for a weekend of family portrait sessions. She'll be here May 15th to 18th.

I've already grabbed an appointment with Wendy for Saturday, May 16th. But I asked, and she said she still has few more spots available. So quick, go ahead and grab one. You'll be so glad you did.
Not going to be in New York in May? Well. Wendy is based in California. So if you're a West Coaster, you're also in luck.

By the way, you may recognize Wendy's work already — she took the now-famous portraits of Stephanie Nielsen's family.

photo from the Blue Lily children's gallery

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

We live in CT and I'm interested. Any idea if she will just be in NYC or what part of NY? Also, is her pricing that weekend the same as it is on her website? She does beautiful work.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:14:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already got my spot way back in december...sat morning. i (we) can't wait!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Becca said...

Thank you so much for letting us know about this - got our appt. for Friday afternoon!

(BTW - we used to have Liz and Jared in our ward in JC - they actually helped us move in! They are such great people!)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 6:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jana said...

Wendy of blue lily is the best ever!
I know because that is my Carmen in that picture.
She does amazing things with a camera... Even if it doesn't seem like you child did one cute thing for the entire session, she will manage to get some perfect shots that show their personality. I love my blue lily photos!

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 2:05:00 AM EST  
Blogger Buby + Bleu said...

I booked with her for Sunday the 17th right after I read this. Thanks for the tip... I'm a huge Blue Lily fan.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 11:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home