Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On My Way Home




I'll be in transit today. And back to my regular schedule of blogging tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a couple of shots of the Toyota color wall from the 1950's — such bright happy colors! (My photos don't do them justice. I'm hoping someone with a big camera took some big shots that I can share later.)

It was a very cool seminar and I look forward to giving a full report.
Oh. And Jean from NotCot posted lots of great photos from the Hotel. Take a peek. And then we can all save our pennies to book a room in this paradise.

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait to see more from the Toyota archives. Love those retro colors!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 10:39:00 AM EDT  
Blogger THE BROWN BOYS said...

sounds like a neat trip. Hope you had time to relax, as well. Lovin' the colors on the 50's walls.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 9:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Chris said...

I love seeing color schemes and color break downs and color anything. Thanks.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 9:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger robin said...

love your blog . . . i check it almost every day.

just the other day my friend and i were talking about cool kid names and she said, "there's this family in my friend's ward with a ralph, olive, maude . . ."

i was like, "i know her . . . okay, well, i don't know her know her, but i know her!"

crazy small world.

p.s. love fashion island.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 11:57:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This trip sounds like it was amazing. I just checked out the photos of the hotel and it was seriously unbelievable. I am going to have to start saving my money now in order to try that place out in many years! :) Hope you had a safe and fun trip home!
Where Families Connect

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 11:51:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Cathe Holden said...

Such a great way to show dimension on those paint swatches. Smart display- I love a good, simple idea!

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 4:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home