Wednesday, March 03, 2010

On Kirtsy This Week



Hello Friends. I made significant progress on my taxes this morning (organizing documents and updating spreadsheets) and feel delighted about it. I am very much looking forward to marking that task off my list. How about you? Have you already sent yours in?


Here are some of my favorite kirtsy links from the last week. (Kirtsy is a site where anyone can share cool links — I'm one of the co-founders).

-The fantastic photographer, Justin Hackworth, is signing people up for his annual 30 Strangers project. Will you be one of them?

-A new magazine for Creative Humans. That means you.

-Do this: A blogging workshop that's free and requires no travel.

-What does "middle class" mean these days?

-Mmmm. Color. I love this house tour. It's where I found the photo above.

-Newsweek article from 1995: Why the Internet will fail. : )

-The giant mirror makes the room, no?

-Recognize this belly?

I hope you enjoy these links. And I hope your weather is as sunshine-y as mine is today. Do you think winter is really over?

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

we did ours last week and owed. yay for being self employed! :)
maybe you can deduct relocation expenses this year or something! :)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 6:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Carol P said...

Nasty surprise when your oldest turns 17 and you suddenly owe $1000.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 7:15:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Ours have been filed and refunds deposited, yay!

I just wish we could get another energy credit in 2010 - oh so much more to improve this old house ...

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 6:31:00 AM EST  
Blogger R-Eight said...

Loved the Newsweek article.

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger Allison said...

Yes I did already send mine in (the first time I've ever not been late, so I'm proud of myself). refund, refund!

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:08:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home