Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Goods from Mom 2.0



It is endlessly interesting to me to see how the products-for-baby market has changed in the last decade. Every year there are loads of pretty new things to try (and lots of gimmicky things we can all ignore). At Mom 2.0, a handful of excellent, new-to-me baby lines crossed my path. Check it.




Weil baby, who makes sleek, colorful (bpa-free!) baby bottles gave me a charming basket full of baby soaps and baby shampoos and baby lotions by Erbaviva. They smell fresh and clean, they're totally organic, and I love the little illustrations on each container. (If I can get myself to the post office, I know the perfect person to send this basket-full-of-loveliness to.)



The sweet sisters of Sama Baby sent me home with a yellow-lotus print dress in Betty's size. Made of organic materials (like everything in the Sama Baby line). As soon as it's even a little warm, you can bet Betty will want to wear that dress every single day.



Aden & Anais had a booth in the Mom 2.0 expo. They were giving attendees generously-sized cotton muslin swaddling wraps in pretty prints. Plus a lovely little accompanying book. It's a wonderful thing to wrap up a baby in something cozy — and these really are the perfect size. The bright, star prints made me smile.

See what I mean? Great stuff. What about you? Do you have any baby products on your list to try?

Labels:

add to kirtsy

14 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

oooh, i LOVE aden and anais swaddle blankets. they really are my favorite. the muslin is the perfect material for swaddling... thin and stretchy, but not too stretchy. LOVE them!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 4:56:00 PM EST  
Anonymous barchbo said...

I don't have a baby, but I love that erbaviva packaging! So sleek and pretty!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 4:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm dying to try out the muslin swaddling wraps. I think I'm going to by a pack for my next baby. Man, I wish I could get all that sweet swag.

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger M and E said...

I love the Aden and Anais wraps too. They put those dinky, cotton receiving blankets to shame!! We bought a pack when we had out second daughter (who's now almost 2!) and thought they were the greatest thing ever!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger M and E said...

I love the Aden and Anais wraps too. They put those dinky, cotton receiving blankets to shame!! We bought a pack when we had out second daughter (who's now almost 2!) and thought they were the greatest thing ever!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger Angel Funk said...

LOVE the Aiden and Anais blankets!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 7:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger C and M said...

We love those aden and anais swaddle blankets. They're sleep sacks are fantastic too.

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 9:12:00 PM EST  
Blogger maria said...

The Aden & Anais muslin swaddle blankets are the best! Perfect for a summer baby (or anytime if you're in a warm climate) and great for covering you while you nurse!

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 10:03:00 AM EST  
Blogger The Chisholms said...

I'm expecting my third in May, so I'm looking for a good baby sling/wrap, a good front carrier, and a nursing cover-up. I have an almost 3-year-old boy, and an 18-month-old girl, so carrying the new baby handsfree will be pretty essential I think. Any suggestions for brands that aren't ridiculously expensive, but still good quality?

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 10:53:00 AM EST  
Blogger Erin said...

I have the Aden and Anais swaddle blankets for our baby girl, pending arrival any day. They were highly recommended, so I know they're going to be great.

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 11:28:00 AM EST  
Blogger Whitney said...

Erbaviva is divine - I got a raft of it when my oldest son was born and it just smells so purely delicious. I also love Noodle and Boo products and am a sentimental fool for Aveeno oatmeal baby wash with the pale blue cap. It makes little angel hair smell just like heaven itself. Love your blog Gabrielle - it is a bright spot for me every day.

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 5:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love A&A blankets! I give them as gifts to all my girlfriends. Actually, I love a lot of the A&A products because they get softer as you wash them!

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kim said...

I have heard such great things about A&A when I have another baby I will totally buy some!
Personally, I think you should check out my Etsy shop, I have some great items for babies, including Ring Slings. I personally can not have a baby and not have a sling :)

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to leave the link to my Etsy shop :) http://www.prairiemama.etsy.com

Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home