Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Are You Hosting an Oscar Party?




Can you believe the Academy Awards are this Sunday? Will you be watching? Do you have any favorite picks or guesses?

For those of you hosting parties, Kathleen of Twig & Thistle, is generously offering up darling (and free!) downloads to help you out. Invitations. Popcorn bags. Ballots. And how about that gorgeous candy tray? You can find everything she created for the party (plus lots more fantastic photos) here and here.



Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger happyfamily said...

I noticed this feature on epicurious the other day: http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/holidays/oscars/bestpicturemenus10
10 films have menus based around them. I thought it was a great idea.

I don't watch the oscar's, though, because they are too long. And maybe I am boring for thinking that.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 4:29:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Jennifer (Savor) said...

I am hosting a 'Crayons for Cancer' party along with some elf makeup for all the participants. Charity, Oscars and Makeup all wrapped into one; who-hoot

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 7:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger kayce hughes said...

That makes me want to eat some pop corn.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 8:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger {jane} said...

i am hosting...thanks for the ideas!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 4:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger jeanette from everton terrace said...

Now I really wish I WAS hosting one. They seem to have crept up on me this year. Maybe I'll get invited to one instead but I'm tucking these ideas away for next year.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger Crystal Herzog said...

Yes, we do every year! It is a pot luck and everyone has to bring a dish that is themed in the spirit of the nominees. It is so fun and gets everyone's creative juices flowing.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 2:30:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home