Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tollipop Door Hanger



Kristen from Tollipop sent a care package to my kids for Christmas. Because she's an incredibly kind sort of person. It was filled with handmade adorable-ness. An ornament. A doll. A necklace with interchangeable faces. A framed illustration. And a little door hanger.





Everything is truly beautiful, but I think the door hanger is my favorite. I borrowed it from the kids and now it greets me at the entrance to my bedroom. The velvet ribbon. The pretty print on the reverse. The stitching detail in the little sweater. Too wonderful for words.

Here are more photos of the adorable-ness. The necklace is also a huge hit — I wore it at Alt Summit and received all sorts of compliments. And Betty has attached herself to the doll. Of course.






Isn't it wonderful to send and receive pretty things in the mail? I want to send a little door hanger to everyone I know.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous redbirdstyle said...

So lovely! Love it.

Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 1:37:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Kristen said...

i heart tollipop too!

Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 3:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love tollipop and have so enjoyed reading the stories of her 100 dresses project!

Friday, February 5, 2010 at 12:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger Mikelle Smith said...

i love the necklace..... i did not see them on her shop. i sooooo want one!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 10:45:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home