Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Valentine Goodness that has caught my eye over the past week or so


-Pretty tags from The Letter K Design Shop. Lots of choices.



-Child-like messages from Minted.


-Sophisticated, hand-written Valentine from Hello Handmade Paperie. Via Poppytalk.


-Nuts over this Nuts For You card by Jeanie & Jewell.


-Limited edition framed prints by Coulson MacLeod. Via Caroline.


-Pretty designs from Hello Lucky.


-The world's smallest postal service is offering the world's smallest package — cute as a button.


-Sweet tea towels by Elizabeth Wentz (they are sold out, but she's restocking soon). Via Chelsea.


-Clever thoughts from JackCards.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love those last two cards. So cute.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 1:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

what about these lovelies that you can so easily make yourself:

http://ahhnna.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-heart-you-more.html

http://ahhnna.blogspot.com/2010/01/yes-valentines.html

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 1:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Livi said...

love those prints!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 1:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Joslyn said...

i love, love, love those tea towels.

love.them.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 3:57:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Cissy said...

Those tea towels are making me want to embroider/embellish/stamp some towels of my own. Thanks for the inspirations.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:12:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

So sweet. I need to actually remember to buy my hubby a card this year. I made a nice dinner that we ate next to a glowing fire with candles, but I failed on the card thing.

I posted a fun Valentine Gift Guide for the kitchen lover over at my blog.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:36:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Meredith said...

I love those tea towels. Having a serious case of the wants.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 11:11:00 PM EST  
Blogger Cara said...

the tea towels are fantastic!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 3:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home