Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mom 2.0: Defining A Movement



This time of year gets so busy for me. No doubt that's partly coping mechanism on my part — must keep busy until Spring (and its accompanying good vibes) arrive. But coping mechanism or not, here's the reality: Alt Summit wrapped up last Saturday, and I'm already getting psyched for Mom 2.010 Summit — only 22 days away. Hooray!


In anticipation of this great event, the talented author, Katherine Center, created a gorgeous video:



Beautiful, right? And an accurate reflection of the support, conversation and camaraderie you'll experience at Mom 2.0. If you're coming to Houston, I hope we'll get to meet.
add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger karey m. said...

i politely disagree with one point...we don't forget. i haven't.

and every time my mom sighs and shakes her head in amazement and says with total wonder, "i. made. you." i remember all over again.

this just made me cry. brilliant. better than that, even.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 3:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger Artfulife said...

I really enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. Hope I can make it to one of these Summits in the near future. They seem to be very inspiring.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 3:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger katik said...

Completely amazing and utterly true. Thanks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 3:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger .From Her. said...

Oh that gave me chills!

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 3:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Karey - I think you're right.

Artfulife - I hope you can make it as well. It really is wonderful to get together with fellow bloggers.

Katik, Our Blog Spot - just amazing, right?

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 4:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

This was exactly what I needed today. Thanks for making me cry!

Friday, January 29, 2010 at 10:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Trainer Momma said...

Love the video. Just perfect. See you at Mom Summit 2.0 -- I'm going too!

Friday, January 29, 2010 at 8:43:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Katherine Center said...

Thank you so much for posting this, G! Can't wait to see you in H-Town! xo!

Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 8:29:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home