Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Birth Video from Michelle & Zach



I'm not a great writer and can never get what I want to say out on paper, that is one of the reasons I really wanted my most recent baby's birth to be documented. I thought about hiring a photographer to come and do it for me, but when it came down to it, Oliver was born 12 days early and I just hadn't gotten around to discussing the details with other fellow photographers. But Zach, my husband, knew how important it was to me to have this documented and I think he did an absolutely amazing job with this video. You can also see Oliver's 5 day newborn photo session here.


Oliver Thomas :: Birth Story from Zach Wear on Vimeo.

From Michelle of Revert Photo and Revert Blog.

----------

Note from Design Mom: for the duration of my pregnancy, I'll be posting advice, memories and stories about pregnancy, childbirth, adoption and growing a family on Wednesdays. You can find them all by clicking here. I'd love to hear your story or memory or advice, feel free to submit it to gabrielle@designmom.com.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That was very moving and beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

I love the 5-day-old photos. Gorgeous!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 5:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jessica said...

What a sweet video. It brought back so many memories. TFS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 5:53:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Christine said...

Thank you so much for sharing and what an awesome video! I am crying with emotion as I am 28 weeks pregnant with my first child, a boy Christian Leonardo. I can not imagine the feeling I am going to have when I see him for the first time.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 6:38:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Jessica said...

That is completely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 8:36:00 PM EST  
Blogger Krystle said...

What a great idea! I love it. The song that they used evokes the emotion in the pictures/videos captured! Very sweet!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 10:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kera said...

i loved this. makes me want to capture video for my next baby. so personal, and priceless. thanks for sharing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sarah said...

So moving!! And where can I get a hold of that song?!?!

Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 7:27:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very touching. tasteful.

Friday, February 5, 2010 at 12:16:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Wow- I just totally cried watching that. It's so apparent how much he loves her and why. Beautiful!

Friday, February 5, 2010 at 1:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sidnie said...

Beautiful video.

(P.S. Who sings that song? Email me at greenenough4me AT gmail DOT com if you know! I love it!)

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 5:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home