Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Butterflies in my Tummy



May I wish you a happy (and belated) Martin Luther King Jr. Day? Did you do anything fun with your Monday break? Or, did you have to work?
My kids had no school and Ben Blair kindly used his day off to keep them busy and happy (swimming at the rec center, open gymnastics, yoga in the basement) so that I could plow through as much of my task list for Altitude Design Summit as possible. Do I even need to say it? Ben Blair is the best sort of person.

I'll be posting lightly this week. I catch a flight to Salt Lake City first thing tomorrow morning and I'll be back on Sunday. But I will be definitely be checking in with something fun each day.

Alt Summit has me so excited that I have butterflies in my tummy. Things I'm looking forward to: I'll be meeting some of the very first blog authors I ever read. I love hanging with a crowd that's passionate about design. And it looks like Salt Lake City is in for a foot of fresh snow this week. Can't wait!

If my belly wasn't growing by the minute, I would wear this chic hip pouch (corduroy!) to Alt Summit. Isn't it fantastic? I spotted it on Simple Lovely.

add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Blogger Allysha said...

If you have a break while in Ut, email me, it would be fun to go to dinner or something! {I'm sure you'll be busy though, so no pressure!}

Hope you have a great time!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 5:06:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REAAAAAALLY wanted to go to the design summit but didn't have enough time to save my pennies for the trip--maybe next year?

Anyhoo, puh-leeze give juicy updates. I'm counting on you!

Love yer blog.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 6:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lynn Kellan said...

Have a wonderful trip!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 6:40:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, we do have fresh snow and it's cold. Enjoy the trip.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 7:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger made sweet said...

and i'll see you there!!!!

i figured out a way to get there even though there isn't student pricing this year.

and thanks so much for taking the time to respond to the email i sent you.

i can't wait for this weekend.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 11:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger {jane} said...

i know you've been telling us for eons to get tickets for the summit, but now that i checked the 'registation closed' is so disheartening. is there any way to still get tickets??? and maybe a graphic design-student discount???

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 12:55:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUte! Have a fun trip!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck! I also would love to wear that sweet little pouch!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 4:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger amy smart said...

Good luck!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 11:04:00 PM EST  
Anonymous redbirdstyle said...

Awwww. I just found this! Thanks for featuring my hip bag! It would look great on you!

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 10:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home