Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kirtsy

[back68.jpg]

Kirtsy is a site where anyone can share cool links (I'm one of the co-founders). Here are some of my favorite kirtsy links from the last 7 days:

Mighty Girl's list of 100 Skills Everyone Should Master.

Another excuse to eat bacon? Bring it.

Cupcakes
. Delivered. (Can they get here in the next 15 min? I've got a craving.)


A collection of gorgeous backless dresses (like the one pictured above).

35 Free fonts — I think "Folk" is my favorite.

Visual explanations of social media. This is endlessly interesting to me. And often, so pretty!

Do you own a printer from Hell?

Girls Scout cookies without needing to know a Girl Scout? Tell me more. (Full disclosure: I just ordered 4 boxes from my daughter's friend.)

Pretty "save the date" cards.

What have you posted to Kirtsy lately? Anything fun?

Labels:

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Actually, I didn't really fall in love with Kirtsy until recently. Now, I'm submitting things nearly every day. I really enjoy seeing what's popular. I've also seen a lot of traffic come to my sites from it. I love Kirtsy!

One of my more recent Kirsty submissions: http://www.kirtsy.com/story.php?title=bring-in-the-new-year-fashion-with-2010-springsummer-color-trends

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 5:58:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Carter @ The Kitchenette said...

For your cupcake cravings, my husband and I just discovered Happy Cakes in the Highlands. Not sure how often you're downtown, but their cakes are de.lish.

http://www.happycakesdenver.com/index.html

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 7:03:00 PM EST  
Anonymous lovesfool said...

I've been in love with Kirtsy for a while now and it is one of my daily reads. Also, I'm in love with this photo/dress. Thanks for sharing.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger Petit Elefant said...

I posted a link about what kind of bra you need to be wearing. Not YOU, but all of us.

http://www.petitelefant.com/2010/01/what-kind-of-bra-do-you-need.html

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 4:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Someone kirtsy'd my co-sleeping post recently and I'm still getting hits from it!!

Steph

Friday, January 15, 2010 at 1:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home