Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unexpected Swag



One unexpected side effect of putting on a conference: several of the attendees gave me the loveliest thank you gifts. I was both surprised and honored. And especially touched at how beautiful everything was.



There were pretty baby bath products from Little Bug Botanicals. All natural. Earth friendly. And they smell super yummy. I love the little sack they came in.



Jennifer Samuelson, the same wonderful woman who runs Little Bug Botanicals, also gave me this gorgeous set of letterpress stationery. Printed by her talented husband and completely frame worthy.



The gals at Mabel's Labels brought a packet of custom labels for each of my kids. Even little dog tags!



Deb Averett of Deb's Design gave me these fab thank you notes — and included a stack of business cards made just for me.

And pictured at the top, a box of local Texas candies from the girls at Brand About Town. Of course, I felt absolutely spoiled and immediately shared all my goodies with the rest of the kirtsy girls. Except for the candy. The candy I'm keeping entirely to myself.

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i love Little Bug Botanicals, and their packaging is wonderful. Those letterpress cards are so pretty, too. i have a couple of those, but haven't seen the crane print yet. fun!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 4:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Petit Elefant said...

Wasn't it a wonderful weekend? I could have kept on going for days. No, that's not true, I missed my kids. But, oh the women!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 5:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Superdumb Supervillain said...

I keep getting more incentive to be sorry I missed it... Lammes pralines?! The best!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 6:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow I'm jealous. Such wonderful gifts.. kinda like being at 'Sundance' and getting a goodie bag except your stuff is better. ;)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 8:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lorrie said...

Such beautiful things. We should all have beautiful things around us in life.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger sweetlifeinthevalley said...

I too took home a box of those yummy candies. We ate them all as soon as I was home. Great swag indeed.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 12:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger pve design said...

so much unexpected goodness, is that legal?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 7:07:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh...you have a boy named Oscar...me too!!!
I love the idea of having custom stickers for each kid. I think I might have to look into this.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 12:17:00 AM EST  
Blogger Christine said...

Great stuff! What a bonus!

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 12:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tania said...

I am a big fan of Mabel's labels!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 10:17:00 AM EST  
Blogger Heather Atchley said...

Yay! I am so happy to see LBB products on your blog! I have been using almost all the products shown for the last 3 years. I can't believe more people don't know about Tea Tree Oil and its many uses! I literally do not bath my kids in anything else but their baby wash, and you're right, it smells yummy!

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 12:32:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home