Monday, February 23, 2009

Young Einstein Party




Back from Houston and thinking about what's coming up.

We're having a birthday party for Maude next Saturday. Kiasa from Science Explorers NY is coming to teach the party guests some fun experiments — they'll be making fake snow, green slime, gooey worms and liquid nitrogen ice cream. Maude is super excited.


We were coming up with a name for the theme and Maude was hesitant to use anything that mentioned science. So I suggested the name Young Einstein Party and she thought that was awesome. Didn't the invitations turn out cute?


Labels:

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so great!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 1:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

the invites look awesome. good job, as always!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 1:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger Diana Hulme said...

the invites are great! :) love the idea.

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 2:11:00 PM EST  
Blogger hudgi said...

I love Kiasa!! Hooray for Science Explorers! I know that your Maude will love having a party with one of the most fabulous ladies that I have ever met:)

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 2:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

OMG...I love this idea and just might have to borrow it for my own budding scientist's next bday. Great idea and the invitations look amazing!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 2:40:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just threw a recession themed party for our toddler. http://mymamay.com/food/2009/yes-we-threw-a-recession-themed-party-for-our-two-year-old/

I love the science idea and will have to incorporate that when mine gets older.

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 3:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deb said...

I love the invites and I can't wait to see how the party turns out!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:12:00 PM EST  
Blogger KNJ said...

these turned out darling!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 5:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Soooo cute. I love this idea. I think I'm going to look into the visiting scientist idea locally. Brilliant!

Monday, February 23, 2009 at 8:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Autumn said...

WOW those invites are rad. I think we have a designer in the house.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marci + Dan said...

Kiasa is fantastic. You will love her!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 12:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home