Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Notes



I'm on my way to Houston early tomorrow morning for the Mom 2.0 Summit. It's being held at the Houston Four Seasons. Today has been full of packing and unpacking and repacking — sweet Ben Blair has been asked to offer opinions on at least a dozen different outfits as I've attempted to finalize my packing list. Can't wait to be in sunny Texas with my kirtsy peeps.

Guess what else? My friend Kathryn and I are taking 3 of our girls to see The Little Mermaid tonight. This is Olive's first Broadway show and she can not stop bouncing around the house with 7 year old excitement. Time to go get ready for a girls night on the town...

One last thing: I just want to quickly remind you that the Olli and Lime Giveaway is open through Sunday night. You can find the Giveaway by scrolling down or
clicking here. Great baby gear! Don't miss it.

P.S. — Okay. This is really the last thing. Is it just me or is the internet broken today? It's like it's moving in slow motion. Or something.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

12 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

Have a great time at the Little Mermaid!

I grew up in Houston. Have dinner at Pappasito's for me! It's my favorite place...miss it so much!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 4:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger sweetlifeinthevalley said...

See you in Houston

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 8:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger silversmith said...

be sure to have all types of clothes for houston! yesterday, i needed a lightweight jacket or sweater. today, it was about 80 degrees and drizzly/rainy. it could be in the low 40's later...you never know here in houston.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 9:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Petit Elefant said...

ditto on the husband comment. I think he's ready for me to head out of town already. :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 9:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger michelledoodads said...

I totally agree about the internet! It's been slower than molasses for me today, too! Glad I'm not the only one.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 11:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Triplet Mami said...

I agree on the weather...it's supposed to be a bit chilly tomorrow. But it is Houston so chilly could be like either 40 or 65. Literally!

Don't you just love weather forecasting! If only all jobs had that much leverage I wonder where our world would stand!

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:53:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish for a lot of things:
-that i'd get to watch the little mermaid, too [i'm a teen now, but i've always loved disney. who doesn't?!]
-that i'd also get to watch mary poppins, which is playing at broadway.
-that i was in new york [or the US, more like it!!!]

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:18:00 AM EST  
Blogger No Big Dill said...

The Little Mermaid was our Olive's first broadway when we were there Christmas. She's 4 and LOVED it. We play the soundtrack from the broadway for her to dance to. Lovely. Have fun.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 6:45:00 AM EST  
Blogger EvaForeva said...

Wow! I have never heard of MOM Conference :) Must be interesting. Very interesting blog. Thanks

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:02:00 AM EST  
Blogger R-Eight said...

Hate that you're going to be so close and I can't get there. I ordered some great weather for you guys. Have fun!

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 2:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger cindy said...

I hope you post some pictures of your fun evening at the Little Mermaid. I can't wait to see it . . . someday!

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 3:15:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Request: pics of the girls (all 3) all dressed up for the show! How fun, can't wait until I can do this with my girly!

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 6:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home