Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jan Eleni





I like this so much! Jan Eleni is an interior design company that focuses on rooms for children. And their work is super appealing. (They have a flash site, so I can't link directly to their portfolio, but just click "our work" from this page.) Out of the ordinary design. Really beautiful. And they sell pretty vintage-print bedding as well.

I wonder how they feel about working with really, really, small bedrooms. Like the one I'm working on for my sons. . .

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

i love the run lola run poster- such a great movie and fun for a girls room, so clever. much inspired by these shots.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 1:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jo said...

Yes, very inspiring. Very interactive rooms, love that.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 7:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kati said...

i love the white walls and the bright cheerful rooms. and i was going to mention the run lola run poster. that's my daughter's name, so it caught my eye too :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 9:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger marta_tururu said...

I love the tree coat from the first room!!! I want one for my home!!!

Regards from http://decoinspiracion.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 7:54:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home