Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summery Contests

I've been hearing about all sorts of fun contests happening around the interwebs — maybe these will help jumpstart your summer.

http://belladia.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/10/jenny_harada_funny_salad.jpg

The Crafty Crow is hosting a Funny Food Contest*. Five different categories. Which means lots of ways to be creative. Your kids would LOVE this!

No Cleaning Here is hosting a Recipe Contest. Not just any recipes. Scary, strange recipes. Time to hit the family cookbooks.

Kaboodle is hosting a My Favorite Spring Dress Contest. And I even know one of the semi-finalists! Go vote for darling Erica Jenson looking fabulous on a vintage cruiser.


*If it was a Charming Food Contest, I would enter these cheese and apple boats featured at Tutus and Turtles. Simple and adorable.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurel Beard said...

Perhaps this might help my son actually taste a piece of cheese. He is probably the only 2 1/2 year old in history that has NEVER tasted mac-n-cheese, pizza, spaghetti, etc.. he lives on Chick Fil A, french fries, yogurt and fruit. I can't get him to try anything. I tried the whole "eat this or eat nothing" thing and he just didn't eat for two days. I am at a loss. I will try this to see if he will get curious enough to eat the cheese. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 6:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I admire people who take the time to make food into boats and flowers. You guys are amazing.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 9:31:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home