Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Monday!

Today is my favorite Monday, because Ben Blair is back in town and sitting on the chair next to mine and we are working side by side which is my favorite way to work.



Plus. The lovely blog Petit Elephant has a kindly interview of Design Mom posted today. Including my latest favorite photo of Ben and Me.

Plus. There is a slice of cake, baked by my talented friend Juliane, waiting for me on the kitchen counter.

So all in all, it's arguably the best day ever.

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

i think it's a spledid photo that shows how fun you guys are and perfect for lecture series evenings. and not just because you linked to me, either. wow thanks.

;-)

Monday, June 16, 2008 at 1:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mom in Mendon said...

What a nice interview--and I really like the petit elefant logo, too.

Monday, June 16, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice interview, Gabby. Happy Birthday last Saturday!

Monday, June 16, 2008 at 3:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger wendyhcd said...

i thought about you all weekend: happy birthday on Saturday! i hope it was a great one. glad you have Ben back (fun pic of you two).

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 1:46:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home