Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodies from Beehive Bazaar



Knowing how bummed out I was about missing another Beehive Bazaar, the lovely organizers sent me a box filled with goodies so I could experience some of the BB wonder here in New York. Lucky me!

Beautiful and functional (my favorite combo), hand-painted garden tools. The cutest little reversible apron you ever did see. And a cheery wool-sphere necklace — that I have been totally coveting.
The package absolutely made my day. Thank you Steph and Molly and Noelle!


Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger love.boxes said...

That apron is sooo adorable!

Friday, May 30, 2008 at 12:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger amy turn sharp said...

freaking cute!!!!!

Friday, May 30, 2008 at 1:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

I delivered my baby the day before the blessed Beehive Bazaar, so I missed out, too. Luckily, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law brought me the BEST raspberry habanero jam (serve with cream cheese on ritz crackers - YUM!) and my neighbor bought me a baby gift there: my own little half apron and a vinyl bib. Hooray for the Bazaar!

Friday, May 30, 2008 at 1:53:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a darling little apron! you can look good even in the dirt!

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 5:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Becki said...

I bought the garden tools and a cute ruffled apron for my mom. (Plus many other great things for my kids and home). She loved them. I am already looking forward to December's bazaar.

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 11:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Glitzy Glass said...

I am going to be in the Beehive Bazaar, isn't it great! You've got good taste!

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 3:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home