Friday, May 30, 2008

Man Stationery





The best thing about today is that it's one day away from Ben getting home. He's been on a business trip since Monday night and I've been trying to pace my Motherhood Patience so that I'm not completely worn out before he gets back. But alas, my patience is running on fumes today and I've been offering up incessant prayers that my children be especially charming today so that my only desire is to hug and kiss them and buy them yellow balloons.

Because my mind is on manly Ben, I remembered this fantastic line of stationery I spotted on kirtsy. They're called Man Notes and you can find them (and their silly names) on Pretty Bitter.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I love the "big boys" cards the best. Did you mention yellow balloons because of that old mormon record song "When I Grow up I want to be a Mother"? Sweet.

Friday, May 30, 2008 at 1:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger R-Eight said...

So funny! I love this!

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 7:52:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kiwimommy said...

"I Want to be a Mother" and the whole "Songs for a Mormon Child" album is actually online. You can download the tracks from a personal site - all for free. It's not a commercial site. Have fun!
http://mormontracks.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 12:59:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home