Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bébé Ravi



Angel just sent me an email about Bébé Ravi, a mission driven company that makes gorgeous hand crocheted and hand knit clothing for children. I was an instant fan as soon as I laid eyes on that blue crochet dress. (Daydream: Man, how cute would that be on my daughters this summer. Maybe as a swimsuit coverup? . . .)

More reason to love
Bébé Ravi: proceeds benefit the Patrick Chege Orphanage in Nakuru, Kenya which currently provides shelter, food, healthcare and education to twenty children.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal fave is that gorgeous orange sweater...so radiant!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 at 11:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Angel Funk said...

Siamanda is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside! The clothes are beautiful to look at and wonderfully made.

Monday, March 31, 2008 at 10:50:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home