Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Teeny Tiny Envelopes



So I've just discovered this hole punch that makes teeny tiny envelopes. I know. I know. All you scrapbookers are like, geez, Design Mom, old news. But i
t has completely captured my imagination and I have vowed to buy one.

For making invitations to a teeny tiny party. Or making little notes to hide in your easter eggs. Or for writing notes to the teeny tiny tooth fairy. Too much fun! The finished envelope size is 1" x 1.5". Found on sk*rt.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger love.boxes said...

I want one too. cute!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 4:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger liz said...

yes! lindsey would be good to talk to about a tiny party, she had all these awesome food ideas for her shower way back when, but we went with the 'cravings' idea instead.

so have a tiny party and check in with her about the food ideas!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 5:50:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home