Friday, February 22, 2008

The Little Seed



I just discovered The Little Seed and I think the collection they've put together is thoughtful and lovely. I'm especially drawn to these animal tees by Salvor Fauna (available as onesies too!).




And I'm tempted to have another baby just so I could see them wear something as simple and lovely as this ensemble.



One of The Little Seed's claims to fame: Punky Brewster is one of the founders. If you were wondering wear Soleil Moon Frye ended up, you'll be comforted to know that she grew up and became a mom just like the rest of us. And now she sells t-shirts.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, PUNKY BREWSTER'S company? that's all you had to say! I just bought a little dress for my little one on that fact alone. :-)

Thanks for the link!

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 1:56:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Thanks! I love to see what other designers are doing! :0)

Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 5:03:00 PM EST  
Blogger pve design said...

steve & barry has some cute t-s
great fun graphics
my daughter and i bought some!
go see them!

Monday, February 25, 2008 at 2:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jessica said...

As a child of the 80's who loved Punky, thank you for the post.
I saw her hyping her clothing and keep meaning to look.

What great stuff.

Monday, February 25, 2008 at 3:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home