Thursday, August 23, 2007

Goody Bag from Little Scholastic


A while back, my two-year-old Oscar and I were invited to a launch party for
Little Scholastic Books. I was really looking forward to the one-on-one outing with Mr. Oscar, but as it turned out, my husband was out of town that day and I had no luck coordinating child care for the other 4 kids. So we missed out. And we were totally bummed.

I sent our hostess an email letting her know we couldn't make it and she quickly replied, promising to send Oscar a goody bag from the party anyway.
I'm not sure what I was expecting (dum-dum pops? trinkets from Oriental Trading?), but I was surprised and delighted when the goody bag arrived — a darling red canvas tote overflowing with colorful books. Books full of textures that my 2 youngest can't keep their hands off of. My two favorites are The Tiny Tadpole and Colors.




Thanks for the books Esther. Oscar (and Betty too) loves them!

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger QueenScarlett said...

I'm jealous. Books are the best gifts.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 at 3:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cutie said...

That was extremely sweet of her! Books are great!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007 at 6:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home