Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School Supplies



Check out some of my favorite school supplies this year.

For Mom:

Track down the happy patterns of Vera Bradley by Lifeguard Press. Pencils, folders, notebooks, binders, clipboards, compositions books — all styled up just for you. Find a store near you here.






For Kids:
Head to your nearest office supply super-store and scope out the great patterns from Dickies for Yak Pak and J S McFee for U-Create. We had great luck at Staples this year. Ralph is using a camo Dickies composition book. Olive picked out 2-pocket folders in The Prints Charming line.




I can't vouch for the quality, but I also noticed and crushed on the Dickies backpacks.


Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

vera is one of my favorites!! i have three of her purses!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 11:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kage said...

Yippee...thanks for these posts. I found a dimaond among all the rough of backpacks...I think this one has just the amount of kitch I need, and just the right size for my kindergartner.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 1:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lei said...

Yes... I definitely think I may need some school supplies now! Lol! These are way too fun.

:)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 3:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger mae said...

I can vouch for the Dickie's backpack. I bought the small camo print for my pre-schooler. He loves it already and uses it to take toys in the car. It also made a recent airplane trip much easier because he carried his own entertainment. Seems like good quality.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 8:01:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home