Friday, April 20, 2007

neighborhoodies — by Guest Mom Sara Stratford



I was on the neighborhoodies website this morning, since my sister Laura and I are planning on getting one for our nephew for his birthday. It occurred to me that while I've known about this site for years, Designmom readers might not. Basically, you can customize your own hoodie/t-shirt/underwear with whatever saying you can come up with. Tons of different style and color options, and I think everything they print on is from American Apparel, so it's quality.

My first neighborhoodie was a red one that said Red Hook, a shout out to my Brooklyn neighborhood. About a year later, Carrie (little sis) gave me a "Trophy Wife" baseball T. It usually gets a few laughs when I wear it.


Who will you customize a hoodie for?

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger love.boxes said...

What a fun idea, I really hadn't head of this.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 10:28:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I had the worst experience with them about two years ago, where they messed up one order completely (the back of the shirt said the total wrong thing) and then a second order that was supposed to be rushed, that in fact I paid an insane amount of money to have rushed, and then it got here literally weeks after the event it was being rushed for. The worst part about all this? I made *numerous* attempts over literally months to contact customer service to try to fix both of these problems (get the misspelled one redone, and get my rush charge refunded) and not one person every got back to me or helped me. I'd had some positive experiences with them before that, but now? Never again.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 11:39:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara---I thought you were going to ask the readers of this super blog, where to find great rocking chairs since you haven't found any that you like, so I can rock my new little grand son when he arrives.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 6:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home