Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stuff I Love for Kids — by Guest Mom Sara Stratford

This post and Monday’s post started out as one... but then it just got longer and longer. Turns out, I love stuff. Period. And the stuff for kids has gotten so much better in the past few years, I can’t believe it.


First, I adore these Me in Mind baby shoes. I don’t even think Robeez existed when I had my other 2 kids... or at least I was too out of it to notice them. I even put thumbless fleece gloves on my daughter’s feet because I couldn’t find a soft shoe to keep her feet warm. I bought this pair, but only because I thought the trucker girl pair might be pushing the envelope just a little too far.


The Claesen’s baby stuff is so adorable. My sister sent me this romper for the new baby. I am in love.



I already have a mobile for the baby’s bed, but if I didn’t I’d get this one. I love the idea of being able to change the postcards that hang from it. You could also take cool pictures of whatever you liked, and put the prints on the clips as well. I might have to buy one and hang it over someone else’s bed (maybe mine?).


The only thing that rivals my obsession with skull & crossbones is my camouflage addiction. These socks will be perfect for the baby, and everyone who owns them swears that they never fall off. They better not. For 24 dollars, I want to have all six pairs intact when the baby turns one!


Lucky Wang. Not cheap, but certainly some of the cutest clothes out there for kids. One of two of their pairs of pants can really amp up a young boy’s wardrobe. If I were having a girl, I’d definitely get her one of these.


Also, I ordered this pair of Lucky Piggies that I had seen featured on this blog a few months ago. They were a gift, and I got them today. SO CUTE. I can attest that they are just as cute in person as they appear on the website, and Melanie was great to work with.

There’s more, of course, but I have to stop somewhere. Happy shopping!

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Radioactive Tori said...

All of this stuff is in the style I would totally choose for my kids. I love it!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger QueenScarlett said...

Love baby/kids stuff. I traded in some (not all) of my shoe/purse addiction into kids stuff... drives my hubby crazy. Thanks for the new links.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 1:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

What great sources, Sara. I'm so happy you mentioned Little Piggies — Melanie grew up in the same town as me. She's great.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 1:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

very cute - and the camo socks will stay on - i had the mary jane ones for one of my girls - and we still have all 6 pair.

and the pirate shoes are possibly the cutest thing ever.


good luck with your upcoming birth!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 5:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

I love everything you love.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 7:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger eryka said...

Isaac's sitting on my lap and the second he saw the skull & crossbone shoes he immediately wanted them. I let him know they don't make his size but maybe for the baby. Cool stuff.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 10:13:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the cutest baby clothes ever! I love to by this kind of stuff not only for my baby but for my friends kids as well!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 6:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

so adorable this baby stuff!!
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/
www.madebygirl.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 2:15:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home