Monday, April 30, 2007

Internet Baby Shower



Thank goodness I read
Blog con Queso. Girl con Queso is in the know. And her's is the first blog where I read about the Virtual Baby Shower being held for 3 Parenting Blog Celebrities: Liz at Mom 101, Christina of A Mommy Story, and Tammie of Soul Gardening. Go here to play games, win prizes, learn all about it and leave some baby advice.

The best baby advice I've received:
Nap when your baby is napping. This is a great idea if you can make it work.

The worst baby advice I've received:
Nap when your baby is napping. This idea just doesn't work, especially if this is baby number 2 — or more.

A virtual shower. What a great idea. Congratulations to the 3 lovely ladies!

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

Thanks Gabrielle! Great advice on both sides - also knowing that it doesn't work when your BABY NEVER NAPS. We'll cross our fingers for better luck with this one, but if her in utero activity is any indicator, I'm screwed once again.

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 8:29:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will tell my colleague about ur ideas, but his baby never nap....

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 9:54:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home